12.19.2009

So many desires

I'm in a serious need of unnecessary things at the moment. Maybe it's because it's the holiday season so I keep thinking of shopping and sales and whatnot. Maybe it's because I just have senioritis and can't focus on schoolwork. Maybe it's because I'm more fashion conscientious in general (freaking Gossip Girl, ugh). I don't know what it is but I just can't stop wanting. basically. everything. So I'm going to let my frustration out by listing everything I want :)

I want...
_100 things of different clothing pieces (casual shirts; dressy shirts; dresses; jeans; cardigans; coats; scarves; hats; you name it, i want it)
_100 pairs of shoes
_100 handbags/clutches/pairs of earrings
_to donate $100 to LiNK
_God to give me some sort of "sign." like in bruce almighty. even that kind of sign is fine. i just need a sign.
_more dreams
_anyone to say anything nice to me each day. something meaningfully nice.
_more hugs
_more people to say "hey jane" instead of just "hey" or "whats up." i don't know what it is but i love hearing my name; it makes it seem like i have a personal-enough relationship with that person. (do you see the pattern here? i guess i just need more love in my life..)
_to get my braces off NOW (but i think i'm getting them off next month so i'm kind.of.excited.)
_more time in a day to be able to do all the crap i have to do + read jodi picoult/others + write more in my blog or whatever.
_to be able to wake up in the morning at 545 each day to go run to the beach. but it's so cold and i'm so not athletic and i hate running and i don't like that people in the cars might be watching me fail at running and gah, the list goes on about why i don't run in the morning-- or heck, run at all..
_more will power, i supppppppose
_to have a pen pal
_to go to korea so badly
_to travel anywhere! anywhere.
_to volunteer for a cause i strongly believe in (human rights/water=my #1)
_a pet companion (preferably a dog. like a jack russell. or a west highland white terrier. a cat= russian blue)
_more visible sunsets
_winter wonderland (aka snow)
_to know how my future is going to be exactly
_more people i want to hang out with to want to hang out with me
_to send in a secret to postsecret that'll be featured on the website
_a car. . . . desperately needed.
_LAPTOP. more desperately needed.
_to paint my walls robin-egg blue
_a michael kors/juicy couture/fendi watch
_a white christmas tree
_to celebrate christmas in nyc/boston (i will do this someday.)

& much more probably. the list is endless.

merry christmas!

No comments: