12.06.2009

December Frenzy

Common application. Supplemental "short answer" essays to write for 8 schools.
Michelle Trinh's birthday.
Church Christmas project.
Youth & Government White Elephant.
Sleepover at Kim's.
Parent's wedding anniversary.

Stress is burdened upon my shoulders once again as I try to figure out how to handle work with fun. There is simply not enough hours in a day. I wish we had 30-hr days..

Christmas is in less than three weeks away! Unfortunately, I am a poor, broke bugger :'( I am only able to get my best friends gifts this year: Kim, Kevin, Michelle. I wish I could spend $200 like everybody else for my other good friends' Christmas presents as well.. But I believe that Christmas should be a time of giving/receiving love! Not just materials we're bound to throw away sometime sooner or later.. Remember "The Gift of the Magi"? In the end, the couple just gave each other love and gratitude. Oh! But it's not like I'm not giving my other friends NOTHING. I'm giving them baked goodies I'm pretty excited about baking. I'm just worried about the time crunch. I have so much to do, I just reminded myself..

So off I go yet again.

No comments: