1.03.2010

new hobby

I'm not going to talk about the new year. Eh. Maybe I will after I write what I originally signed onto blogger to write.

New hobby: photography.

Fine, I don't have a DSLR or whatever cool cameras are out there. But after my wedding obsession, I came upon a ton of photography blogs and all these people are just so darn crazily creative. How do they do it? First, Amelia Lyon. Second, the image is found. I don't know. I think they're good photographers. I just love the image is found. They have this instax camera that's like a polaroid camera but cheaper and they take so many pictures with it that


they made a heart with them. And look at their orange wall and white accents? I am starting to love orange more and more..

As for my 2010 year's resolution, I will..

Cool effect, no? I'm trying to jazzy things up in my blog. But anyway, yes. I plan to show more compassion, give a hug every day to anybody I feel like I suppose, eat healthier, appreciate things/people more, and worry less. I guess my mantra for this year will be to stop thinking about what others may think of me and just do what I want to do unless it's something really stupid. Go, carefree Jane! :$

No comments: