12.05.2009

Christmas is here! (almost)

The past week was hell. I need to sleep. My conscience is just going to set an early New Year's resolutions list for me:
1. Finish busywork homework (such as tedious stats/anatomy/korean homework) by 7pm each day. It's not even hard. You just procrastinate. You need to manage your freaking time more wisely from now on. Guh, you piss me off, Jane Park.
2. You need to set a bedtime. You haven't had a bad time since you were in elementary school, I think. And you need your beauty sleep; beauty sleep = burning more calories, growing at least an inch more by 2011, looking more awake, and being a happier, not crankier, person.
3. Your allowance is $10 a week. Get a job after apps, for sure.
I think she's done nagging me.. Ha.

Anyway, so I calculated how much applications would cost me. Would you like to know?
Envelopes: $15
Stamps: $20
CollegeBoard score reports: $119
Application: $765
Gifts of gratitude for teachers who wrote me letters: $30
Total: $949
Can you say, "HOLY FREAKING COW"!? REALLY? Spending nearly $1000 on colleges that could all potentially reject me. I hate them.

Dang it. I was in a writing mood so I was going to write an hour's worth of freely-flowing blog post, but I got preoccupied by homework and I don't want to write anymore. Goodbye until next time.

No comments: