3.29.2009

My life.

My phone's been broken since December 25, 2008. I am using my brother's phone. I basically stole his phone from him. Some people don't even know that I use my brother's phone, and keep contacting me on the other number. I can't even text that freely anymore. I miss texting freely. I hate my brother's phone! It's so big and ugly. I liked my chocolate even though it broke very easily. It was perfect for me.

I am currently waiting on my friend to send me his share of the APUSH vocab. I hate how we have an APUSH test tomorrow. Merely because I have a bad feeling about the test.

Alas, this week will just be a horrible week. Tomorrow, I have to take the APUSH multiple-choice test, and I'll also be getting back my calculus ch. 7/8 score. I am so deathly scared.. AH, I despise tests! They completely determine your grade in the class.. And on Tuesday, I have a chapter 10 calculus test! and a Chinese test! I thought Chinese 1 would be easy (everyone said that any foreign language's first level class would be easy), but really. It isn't. Unless you're a Chinese person, I don't think you can succeed this class without devoting most of your time to this class or.. cheating. It's not that I cheat; I just use notecards that we aren't suppose to use during tests. It helps me get at least a C. Sometimes, when I'm lucky, other pro-Chinese speakers help me with the test, too. That helps me to get at least a B. Hopefully, on Tuesday, I will have those pro-Chinese people help me.. See, everyone talks about how Korean is a horrible class and whatnot, but honestly, try being in Chinese, kids. You will miss Korean! I can totally endure Korean-- not Chinese, though. WAY too difficult for me.

Let's see. On Wednesday, my Beloved paper is due. Yay.. I love gathering quotes and weaving them into the essay and trying to make what I'm trying to say flow. No, just kidding. I really dislike writing essays. It stresses me out like no other. Okay, and on Thursday, yet another English writing piece is due: the quarterly Writer's Workshop piece. I guess it's easier to write since it's a creative writing essay, but still! I would like to make Mrs. Sprague laugh, or cry, or whatever, at my essay because of its wonderfulness. Sigh. Also on Thursday, our Chinese legend book is due! and we have to present the book to the class! Too bad my group members and I do not even know how to write/say anything in Chinese! and too bad we haven't even started even though we had a whole month+ to work on it! We are all .. failures. Thank God Spencer's awesome drawing skills and Vincent's and my fabulous coloring skills will wow Mrs. Chuang, though. Hopefully..

Friday, I have to have finished reading Helie Lee's Still Life With Rice by 2nd period because we're having a timed essay on our outside reading books. Yay. I love timed writing. Seriously, this week is full of English stuff; what a frantic week. I haven't even read that much of the 2nd half of Still Life With Rice! I am so busy this week.

And ALSO on Friday, Jaime and I will be managing the ASB booth at Spring Fling. It's a bit nervewrecking because Michelle and Christina both will not be here. I'm afraid something might go wrong? I think I'm still secretly scared of Ms. Yoo; I don't want to disappoint! Siggggh. We'll see how that goes. If it goes well, it'll be a great end to a horrible/stressful week and a wonderful start to Spring Break.

Can you even believe Spring Break is already here!? Wow. Time to start cracking on making ASB campaign posters & studying for the AP tests.

I love life.

----------
OMG.. PHYSICS test on Friday. aosdigfaoiaghtattaqwtoa358ut'; my LIFE.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

eyy jane. :)
why don't you post anymore? i am very saddened by this.